Welcome to Naija New Jobs. Here you will find all the policies you need to know about www.naijanewjobs.com.
Who we are
‘Naija New Jobs’ is your #1 job website for employers and employees in Nigeria. Our website address is: http://naijanewjobs.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your information with any other company or group of companies.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We invite you to submit your videos, photos, articles, and comments. It is our hope that you’ll take the opportunity to contribute to these interactive forums and share your original content with our community. In order to keep these interactive forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our readers, we ask that you follow the rules outlined:
By submitting content, you are consenting to these rules:
You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
– infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person
– is slanderous or defamatory
– is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
– violates a person’s right to privacy
– violates any local, state, national, or international law
– contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
– degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification
– is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
– contains advertising
– contains a solicitation of any kind
– misrepresents your identity or affiliation
– impersonates others
– is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
What We Offer To Contributors, Writers And Columnists
– We do not offer payment to news writers/contributors/columnists
– However, we offer a free platform for you to publish your stories and get known among our worldwide readers. This gives you a greater and wider identity, which helps you to build a strong portfolio
– If you believe in the free information writing/sharing to the general public, then you’re invited now to be one of our freelance writers/contributors/columnist
For all enquiries, contact us now at Naijanewjobs.com.